The heaviest set of D'Addario 80/20 Bronze strings, EXP12s offer a greater tension resulting in a bolder and more resonant acoustic tone with higher resistance to heavy strumming and flat-picking.
EXP coated strings feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made from D'Addario's revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. D’Addario in New York envisioned, perfected, and engineered the EXP strings to be a break-resistant, high-carbon steel string that delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. This in combination with the highest quality wrap wire materials that are precision drawn and micro-coated on D'Addario's advanced proprietary machinery makes each EXP set maintain a familiar uncoated tone while extending string longevity up to four times.
- D'Addario's heaviest 80/20 bronze set, ideal for heavy strumming and flat-picking
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .013, .017, Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
We Also Recommend