The EXP110 gives a player all the of the tone and performance qualities of D'Addarios most popular EXL110 electric guitar string set with the added benefit of a string life that is 4 times longer. The 10-46 string gauges are an ideal combination of flexibility and tone.
EXP coated strings feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made from D'Addario's revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. D’Addario in New York envisioned, perfected, and engineered the EXP strings to be a break-resistant, high-carbon steel string that delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. This in combination with the highest quality wrap wire materials that are precision drawn and micro-coated on D'Addario's advanced proprietary machinery makes each EXP set maintain a familiar uncoated tone while extending string longevity up to four times.
- D'Addario's best selling coated electric guitar set
- EXP Coated nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
We Also Recommend