Brand: D'AddarioD'Addario's EXL150H Nashville Tuning strings are also often referred to as high-strung strings. The set uses the higher octave strings from a 12-string set to give a player a shimmering and jangly tone. This particular string set and tuning is popular among studio guitarists who are doubling 6-string guitar parts to achieve a 12-string effect.
XL Nickel Wound are D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings. They are precision wound with a nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagon shaped, high carbon steel core. This results in a string set is both long lasting and has a distinctively bright tone with excellent intonation. XL nickel wound electric guitar strings are ideal for the widest variety of guitars playing a variety musical styles.
- Utilizes the higher "octave" strings of a 12-string set
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .010, .014, .009, .012, .019, Nickel Wound .026
D'Addario EXL150H Nickel Wound High Strung / Nashville Tuning Electric Guitar Strings
We Also Recommend