D'Addario's ESXL electric guitar strings produced with ball ends on each end of the string for use on double ball-end guitars. The strings are precisely manufactured and wound to Steinberger specifications .
XL Nickel Wound are D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings. They are precision wound with a nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagon shaped, high carbon steel core. This results in a string set is both long lasting and has a distinctively bright tone with excellent intonation. XL nickel wound electric guitar strings are ideal for the widest variety of guitars playing a variety musical styles.
- Double ball end design, manufactured to Steinberger specifications
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
We Also Recommend