Brand: D'AddarioEPN110s are a combination of the playability of D'Addario's most popular light gauge set and a warmer tone and vintage sound.
D'Addario's design for XL Pure Nickel strings drew inspiration from the 1950s. During that time, at the birth of rock and roll, nickel was the primary element found in electric guitar strings. By the 1960s, pure nickel strings would be supplanted by nickel-plated steel strings. During the '60s guitarists were looking for a brighter tone with enhanced magnetism which is what the nickel-plated steel could provide. Pure Nickel strings bring back the richer, warmer timbres found during the age of traditional blues, classic rock, rockabilly, and more.
- D'Addario's most popular Pure Nickel set
- Pure Nickel wrap wire delivers a warmer, vintage electric guitar tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- .010, .013, .017, .025, .035, .045
D'Addario EPN110 Pure Nickel Regular Light Electric Guitar Strings
We Also Recommend