Brand: D'AddarioThe lightest gauge of flat-wound strings from D'Addario. ECG23 XL Chromes' are ideal for jazz, rockabilly , R&B and some pop/rock genres because of their smooth feel and warm, mellow tone.
XL Chromes are made with a wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire that is polished to create an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes offer a distinctive damped sound that is rich in tone. This is a sound that only flat-wounds strings can uniquely produce. D'Addario XL Chromes are the world's most popular flat-wound strings.
- D'Addario's lightest gauge of flat-wounds delivers smooth feel and warm, mellow tone with minimum tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Packaging that is environmentally friendly and corrosion resistant for a fresh set of strings every time
- Manufactured in the USA for the highest level of string quality and performance
- The string gauges are as follows from high to low:
- Plain Steel .010, .014, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .020, .028, .038, .048
D'Addario ECG23 XL Chrome Flat-Wound Extra Light Electric Guitar Strings
We Also Recommend