SETTING NEW STANDARDS
- TOUGH AND RELIABLE.
- EASY TO PLAY WITH ACCURATE INTONATION,
- ADAPTED FROM PROFESSIONAL MODELS
Developed through industrial synergy between our Research & Development arm and our Production facilities based in France and Germany, the new E12F student clarinet comes onto the European market in time for the start of the school year in September 2012.
Its body is derived from professional models and made in Buffet Crampon's French workshops; the key assembly and quality control are carried out by our German teams in Markneukirchen.
Ease of play, reliability, and accurate tuning are the main characteristics of this new Buffet Crampon clarinet.
The E12F: setting new standards for young musicians.
It comes with a lightweight ergonomic backpack fitted with extra side pockets.
- LEATHER PADS TO GUARANTEE AIR TIGHTNESS.
- CAREFULLY SELECTED AND STABILIZED GRENADILLA WOOD.
- THE WOOD IS COVERED WITH A COLOR LESS VARNISH TO PROTECT AGAINST CRACKS AND SCRATCHES.
- HOMOGENEOUS THROUGHOUT ITS RANGE, THIS INSTRUMENT'S SOUND QUALITY IS UNMATCHED AT THIS PRICE LEVEL
- $ 2,120.00
- Save $ 707.00
We Also Recommend