A highly detailed handheld diversity wireless system featuring the Audix VX5.
The VX5 is a multi-purpose, professional vocal condenser microphone designed for live, studio and broadcast applications. With an ability to duplicate studio quality sound on stage, the VX5 has a smooth and detailed frequency response, resistance to feedback and handles very high SPLs without distortion.
R41 Diversity Receiver
- 32 MHz Wide spectrum receiver
- 106 Pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy and reliable set up
- One-touch auto scan searches for clear channel
- One-touch sync links transmitter to receiver via infrared beam
H60 VX5 Handheld Transmitter
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum transmitter with VX5 dynamic capsule module
- Durable metal housing
- 14 Hour run time - AA batteries
We Also Recommend