The Reserve Alto Saxophone mouthpiece made by D'Addario delivers the sound and response that most demanding, modern saxophonists require for their playing. The mouthpiece features exceptional intonation across all registers of the saxophone, wide dynamic flexibility, and improved projection. Reserve Alto Saxophone mouthpieces are ideal for the professional player, collegiate student, and advancing player.
The mouthpieces are manufactured from solid rod rubber using computer-controlled technology for the maximum level of consistency - mouthpiece to mouthpiece.
The mouthpiece was developed in D'Addario's California facility with the advising of Dr. Nathan Nabb (SFAS University and D'Addario Woodwind Artist). The end result was a unique medium oval chamber and three different tip opening and facing options.
- 1.45mm tip opening with a medium facing length
- Easy to play with a clear and dark sound
- 1.50mm tip opening with a medium-long facing and a slightly lower baffle.
- Responsive and flexible and maintains great clarity.
- 1.50mm tip opening with a medium facing length
- Balanced resistance and a beautifully dark sound
All D'Addario Reserve alto saxophone mouthpieces are great paired with D'Addario Reserve alto saxophone reeds.
We Also Recommend